CCPL2022 is accredited!
We are pleased to announce that the 2022 Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership has officially received accreditation from both the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the University of Ottawa’s Office of Continuing Professional Development. You may claim a maximum of 11.0 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
College of Family Physicians of Canada
This 1-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 11.0 Mainpro credits.
Are you concerned about your wellbeing, your patients, your planet? COVID-19 has challenged us to improve our approach, to become more adaptive and more inclusive. Join us as we imagine the way forward at the 2022 Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership.
We will be at the Westin Harbour Castle in downtown Toronto on May 6-7, 2022. We plan to do all we can to make the event safe and welcoming. For those still uncomfortable with live meetings, we will record our keynote and panel sessions so that you can watch them in the comfort of your own home.
Together we will set course for a better future.
What could I gain from attending THIS CONFERENCE?
Face-to-face discussion with colleagues and international experts, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss how the wide-ranging impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have magnified the need for urgent change in health, health systems and the health workforce
- Define what is meant by “resilience,” “well-being,” and “emotional intelligence”
- Describe the implications of equity, diversity and inclusion in physician leadership in academia, practice and policy environments
- Manage and anticipate the major threats posed by climate change to health and health systems
- Describe the current threats and trends for you and your healthcare organization
- Identify Digital Health and Virtual Care in the era of COVID19, through the lens of equity, the emerging digital divide, and awareness of culturally safe care.
- Identify how our own biases impact are actions and the decisions we make
- List the impact of cybersecurity breaches in a healthcare setting that affect you as a physician leader
- Identify the micro, meso and macro levels of social accountability and their intersection with the social determinants of health.
Why you should attend!
- To acquire skills to help you achieve your desired results
- Network and learn with and from peers
- Acquire practical skills to help you lead yourself and others
- Get a feel for current and future trends
Hotel Information, Westin Harbour Castle
Group Rate: Traditional/Deluxe rooms $267 plus 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT is also subject to 13% HST ) single or double occupancy.
Cut-off : April 18, 2022
Reserve on-line: Book your group rate for CSPL -Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership May 2022
Call-in: Global reservations 1-888 627 8559 delegates to ask for - CSPL conference rate or the Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership rate
All guestroom cancellations must be received prior to 24 hours of arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee.
Download Sponsorship Package
For more information contact:
Phone: 613 369-8322 (please leave a message)