What will I gain from attending THIS CONFERENCE?
- Face-to-face discussion with colleagues and international experts,
- participants will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance personal self-management and leadership skills
- Acquire tools to adequately demonstrate openness of health care systems to welcome gender and sexual diversity among your colleagues and patients
- Define the main barriers and challenges for women leaders in medicine
- Describe a plan to enhance your ability to prepare for a negotiation
- Define the main barriers and challenges for a diverse population in healthcare
- Develop how a quality management framework enables teams to make real and meaningful improvements in quality and safety
- Explain why health care practitioners need to change how they relate to and manage those who are in different generations from themselves.
- Identify strategies that will enhance the recruitment, selection, support, retention and promotion of diverse health professionals
Demonstrate ongoing commitment to physician leadership
Why you should attend!
- To acquire skills to help you achieve your desired results
- Network and learn with and from peers
- Acquire practical skills to help you lead yourself and others
- Get a feel for current and future trends
Pre-conference Courses -- April 24-25, 2019:
Download Sponsorship Package
For more information contact:
Phone: 613 369-8322